I haven't posted a blog in quite sometime because...well I have been busy. Between ordination, new job and baby on the way its been wild in the McMinn household. I am going to start blogging weekly and I hope that you find something meaningful for you in what I write. I do not claim to be overly wise and I do not claim to have world shattering insight each week. I will just be blogging on things that catch my eye and might help you live out a life of faith. Sometimes is will be full of theology and sometimes it might be my joy that the Dallas Mavericks just won the NBA Championship (CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?). I look forward to dialoging with you about this crazy, mixed up, tragic, beautiful world.

Until next time,

David

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vision 2030: Our Mission

Time to Grow Up

Why a Mission Celebration?