A New Challenge!

A new year and a new challenge! In addition to getting back on track with my blogging, I am adding in a challenge for you and me. At Rockbridge Church, we are in the middle of a sermon series "The Bible Doesn't Say That" where we look at some popular Christian sayings that are not a part of scripture. That got me thinking that we need to spend more time in scripture so that we know what is actually in scripture! So here is my challenge and I will be participating too: read the gospel of Luke over the next month. I will be using my blog to discuss a portion of it each week with you (on Tuesdays). I believe in starting with a gospel (Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John) because they are the foundation of everything that we believe as Christians. If you would like to read along, here is your reading plan:

By January 30 - Chapters 1-5
By February 6 - Chapters 6-10
By February 13 - Chapters 11-15
By February 20 - Chapters 16-20
By February 27 - Chapters 21-24

I am excited about going on this journey with you. Please let me know if you are joining in and feel free to comment below or on Facebook. See you next week as we discuss chapters 1-5.

Blessings!
David

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vision 2030: Our Mission

Time to Grow Up

Thoughts from the first five chapters of Luke